Wednesday, May 25, 2005

And yet more passion

Awwwww mannnnn...after I write nice things about Linda Chavez she has to go and write this drivel. Linda, I hate to break it to you, but when the day comes and the liberals connive the country into letting them take over again, there will be no such thing as minority rights, and they sure as hell ain't going to fool around like the GOP does.

Assuming all seven of the Democrat "moderates" are still in the Senate then, there's no way on God's green earth that they'll step outside what the party wants of them. The Dems will ramrod every one of those nominees through and if the GOP tries to stop it, the McCainiacs will nip that probability in the bud yesterday.

It's funny, I don't ever recall any pressing for "minority rights" until, gee, the last 10 years.

Oh well, it's late and I don't want to write all night, us productive Americans on the right who really make this country the great nation it still is need to get our rest.

I am adding a few links to my growing list, cool sites all.